Repair, Replace, Install & Imagine
Mister Glass is your one-source facility for the design and completion of your residential glass project. We work with interior designers, architects, homebuilders and remodelers, partnering with homeowners to ensure complete satisfaction. We provide estimates at no cost or obligation. Imagine what you could complete with a team of skilled, qualified, and creative glass specialists on your side?
Our certified glass technicians are trained to replace all types of residential glass. And we offer a wide range of solutions for your residential glazing needs.
Residential Glass Service
- Foggy, Seal Failure, and Broken Double Pane Windows
- Frameless Shower Enclosures
- Custom Cut and Framed Mirrors
- Upgrades to Low-E, Energy-Efficient Glass
- Hail Damage Repair – Window Replacement, Glass Repair, Vinyl Bead Repair, and Screens
- Custom Glass Applications – Wine Room Entrances, Built-In Glass Shelves, etc.
Common Residential Glass Repairs
- Screens – Bug Screens and Solar Screens
- Full Window Replacement – Upgrade Old Aluminum Windows to Energy-Efficient Vinyl Windows with Low-E Glass
- Glass Inserts for French Doors
- Sliding and Stationary Glass Patio Doors
- Decorative Glass for Cabinets and Gas Lanterns
- Custom Cut Glass Products (indoor and outdoor table tops, laminated glass, patterned glass, shelving, reception windows, and more)
Give Mister Glass the opportunity to see what we can do to improve and protect one of your most valuable investments. And remember, our quotes are free!
Residential Hail Damage
Hail damage is a threat every winter in North Texas, often burdening Dallas-Fort Worth homeowners with unexpected weather-related repairs. We leverage our existing relationships with local insurance agents and national insurance companies to make sure your home is returned to its pre-storm condition.
We will work with your contractor (typically your roofer) and the homeowner directly to make sure all the necessary repairs are completed as specified by your adjuster. This includes all facets of repair, from glass replacement, screen repair, vinyl bead repair, and full window replacement when the window is beyond repair. With our wide range of window suppliers, there is no doubt we can match or upgrade your new windows to the existing windows of your home.